There are various types of concrete grinders on the marketplace. What you prepare to do with a concrete grinder will have a lot to do with whether you need one and how you will use it.
A concrete grinder is used for a variety of reasons such as getting rid of things like paint spills, glue, imperfections in concrete work, smoothing irregular surface areas, getting rid of formwork seams or protrusions. Each concrete grinder has built-in features and can be used for some or any of the above applications. One of the most important features to look for when choosing to purchase or use a concrete grinder is a dust collector or vacuum. The reason this is so important is because you will decrease the amount of dust you are taking in and have less mess after the job is completed, making tidy up a lot quicker. A lot of designs must have a dust collector, even small hand held concrete grinders.
A few of the types of concrete grinders readily available are:
* Shrouded concrete grinder with vacuum. This particular grinder is used for cleaning of planning and removal of glues and paints from concrete work. It is also perfect for smoothing irregular surface areas. The 3 various sizes readily available are 5, 7 and 10-inch designs. A dust vacuum is used to stop dust and aid eliminate particles while you are working.
* Durable grinders. 7-inch strong angle grinders for concrete applications are made particularly for concrete work. They are primarily used for getting rid of acnes or cleaning the concrete surface area. Ensure there is a dust collection gadget included with the design.
* 5-inch concrete surface grinder. This design will recondition and deburr concrete, eliminate abnormalities, formwork seams and any protrusions. There is a built-in dust chute with most designs that will eliminate dust and particles. This kind of concrete grinder just weighs 6 pounds, making it perfect for decreasing employee tiredness.
* Handheld grinders. These are perfect for small tasks like areas near to walls and other hard to get places. They are also perfect for getting rid of acnes to concrete work. They are very light and simple to use. If you have a big area to cover, a handheld grinder might be a little impractical.
* Multi headed grinders. These designs come with dust collectors and are designed for large areas. Their primary function is to level and eliminate small imperfections to concrete work. The brushes used in multi-headed grinders can be altered to match the surface area.
When picking a concrete grinder, the first thing to consider is what you are preparing to use it for and the size of the job you will be doing. If you are just using a big industrial grinder once it might be a cheaper option to lease a machine. If you just need a little hand held concrete grinder, it might be a good idea to purchase one.