There are various types of concrete grinders on the marketplace. What you plan to do with a concrete grinder will have a lot to do with whether you need one and how you will use it.
A concrete grinder is used for a variety of reasons such as getting rid of things like paint spills, glue, imperfections in concrete work, smoothing unequal surface areas, getting rid of formwork seams or protrusions. Each concrete grinder has integrated features and can be used for some or any of the above applications. One of the most important features to look for when choosing to buy or use a concrete grinder is a dust collector or vacuum. The reason this is so important is because you will decrease the quantity of dust you are taking in and have less mess after the job is completed, making clean up a lot quicker. A lot of designs should have a dust collector, even little hand held concrete grinders.
A few of the types of concrete grinders readily available are:
* Shrouded concrete grinder with vacuum. This specific grinder is used for cleaning of planning and removal of glues and paints from concrete work. It is also perfect for smoothing unequal surface areas. The 3 various sizes readily available are 5, 7 and 10-inch designs. A dust vacuum is used to stop dust and aid eliminate particles while you are working.
* Heavy-duty grinders. 7-inch strong angle grinders for concrete applications are made particularly for concrete work. They are primarily used for getting rid of blemishes or cleaning the concrete surface area. Make certain there is a dust collection gadget included with the design.
* 5-inch concrete surface grinder. This design will recondition and deburr concrete, eliminate abnormalities, formwork seams and any protrusions. There is a built-in dust chute with most designs that will eliminate dust and particles. This kind of concrete grinder just weighs 6 pounds, making it perfect for decreasing employee tiredness.
* Handheld grinders. These are perfect for little tasks like areas near to walls and other hard to get places. They are also perfect for getting rid of blemishes to concrete work. They are very light and simple to use. If you have a large area to cover, a handheld grinder may be a little impractical.
* Multi headed grinders. These designs come with dust collectors and are developed for big areas. Their primary function is to level and eliminate little imperfections to concrete work. The brushes used in multi-headed grinders can be changed to match the surface area.
When picking a concrete grinder, the first thing to consider is what you are preparing to use it for and the size of the job you will be doing. If you are just using a large industrial grinder once it may be a cheaper option to lease a machine. If you just need a little hand held concrete grinder, it may be a good concept to purchase one.